Monday, 29 April 2013
Laugh it off!!
A young woman confessed to her priest that she was guilty of the sin of pride: “I look in the mirror and think of myself as beautiful.” The priest said, "That's not a sin, that's a mistake."
Christian Doctor: “Your recovery was a miracle!” Christian Patient: “Thank God! Now I don't have to pay you.”
Four priest are very good friends. They were enjoying a meal together and these are their conversation:
- We have been very good friends for many years. I feel bad for keeping a secret from you all. I wish to confess. I am an alcoholic. I know its bad but I can't help it. I feel better after confessing it.
- Since you started it, I might as well confess my sin. I am addicted to gambling. I am a regular at the casino. I don't like it but I can't stop. Maybe after this I will be able to stop my addiction.
- Its ok. Your sins are not that serious. I am ashamed. I am having an affair with one of my church member whom is married!
All the others try to comfort Priest #3.
- We have made our confession. What is your sin (referring to Priest #4)
- We don't have to go on. Let just stop here.
- Come on. All of us have made our confession. What can be worse than alcoholic, gambling and adultery.
- You wouldn't want to know.
After much persuasion....
- I like to gossip. I always gossip whatever I heard to everyone.
Shared by Carolyn Thomas